If you answer some of the following questions with "yes", you should think about buying our translation program:
- Did you learn German at school but nevertheless do not know all words appearing in German texts?
- Do you have German applications on your PC which you do not fully understand or in which you would like to look up words quickly and easily?
- Do you surf German Internet pages and do not always understand the meaning of the texts?
- Do you sometimes have to write texts in foreign languages and need to look up words?
- Would it be useful for you to have an easy-to-use extension for your word processor to search words and translate texts?
- Do you have a printed dictionary with about 200,000 entries which does not contain all words you are searching for?
- Do you want sophisticated and thought-out programs which are no longer in the beta phase but however do not cost much?
- Do you want to be able to modify and enhance your (electronic) dictionary quickly and easily?
- Do you dislike freeware dictionaries because of the fact that you are only able to translate single words and that many terms are missing?
- Do you want to keep your applications up-to-date and are annoyed because of the high prices for updates?
If yes, MZ-WinTranslator is exactly the right program for you. Why don't you download the free trial version from the Internet and try the program?